2019 Veronica Ortega Bierzo Godello "La Llorona"

Availability: In stock (2)

These are 35+ year old vines of Godello, organically farmed on sandy soils over 550m in elevation. Grapes are hand harvested, macerated with the skins for 1 day at cool temperatures before fermentation begins with native yeasts. 80% in oak barrels, while the remaining 20% ferments in steel tanks. The wine goes through full malo and continues aging in older French barrels for 15 months before being bottled unfined and with minimal SO2 at bottling. Less than 15 cases for the entire country!

0 stars based on 0 reviews