|Availability:||In stock (3)|
- Brined in extra-virgin olive oil, natural sea salt, organic garlic salt, and organic brown sugar, smoked in small batches over a mix of beech, maple, and birch wood, hand-packed, and canned by fifth-generation family-run cannery on the central coast of Washington.
- Sourced directly from Kvarøy Arctic, the first finfish farm to carry the Fair Trade USA seal, and BAP, ASC and Global G.A.P. certification
- Raised by third-generation family farmers in the icy Arctic circle with deep ocean currents that keep the water fresh
- 100% traceable on the blockchain from egg to tin
- Fed a sustainable, nutrient-rich diet
- Raised without antibiotics or chemicals